[19:42:05] <Flitty> naru
[19:42:25] <%Naru> ?
[19:42:34] <Flitty> I think I might be into little girls
[19:42:40] <%Naru> that's a shame
[19:42:47] <%Naru> well
[19:42:50] <%Naru> for you
[19:42:54] <Flitty> indeed
[19:43:05] <Flitty> so now I need advice on kidnapping little girls
[19:43:09] <Flitty> please help
[19:43:12] <%Naru> well
[19:43:15] <%Naru> you don't
[19:43:22] <%Naru> because it's illegal
[19:43:26] <Flitty> don't what?
[19:43:33] <Flitty> you forgot a verb
[19:43:41] <%Naru> kidnapping little girls is illegal.
[19:43:50] <Flitty> well
[19:43:56] <Flitty> can you help me anyway
[19:44:03] <%Naru> no
[19:44:07] <%Naru> not with kidnapping
[19:44:08] <Flitty> I helped you evade your taxes
[19:44:14] <%Naru> no you didn't
[19:44:22] <Flitty> yes I did
[19:44:27] <%Naru> how?
[19:44:37] <Flitty> you really don't remember?
[19:44:42] <%Naru> no
[19:44:45] <Flitty> well
[19:44:54] <Flitty> I had to go up to the people at the irs
[19:44:58] <Flitty> and do a few favors
[19:45:02] <Flitty> if you know what I mean
[19:45:12] <%Naru> give blowjobs?
[19:45:15] <Flitty> yes
[19:45:20] <%Naru> that's nice
[19:45:34] <Flitty> and the end result is you having less taxes to deal with
[19:45:40] <Flitty> now help me bone some lolis
[19:45:45] <%Naru> no
[19:45:49] <%Naru> that did not happen
[19:46:24] <Flitty> well
[19:46:27] <Flitty> at the very least
[19:46:32] <Flitty> can you brush my teeth
[19:46:35] <Flitty> for five minutes
[19:46:40] <%Naru> no
[19:46:48] <Flitty> can I brush your teeth
[19:46:52] <%Naru> no
[19:47:12] <Flitty> one of us is going to have to get our teeth brushed
[19:47:23] <%Naru> we brush our own teeth
[19:47:27] <%Naru> (lmao)
[19:47:33] <Flitty> please
[19:47:38] <Flitty> can I brush your teeth
[19:47:43] <%Naru> no
[19:47:50] <%Naru> /ignore Flitty if you ask again
[19:47:59] <Flitty> we don't need to live in such a cold world
[19:48:04] <Flitty> where we brush our own teeth
[19:48:13] <%Naru> we don't
[19:48:18] <%Naru> it's called heating
[19:48:28] <Flitty> wat
[19:48:29] <%Naru> they put it in buildings and stuff
[19:48:37] <Flitty> naru
[19:48:41] <%Naru> what
[19:48:46] <Flitty> a heater can't love you
[19:48:50] <Flitty> or brush your teeth
[19:49:03] <%Naru> no but it makes our world not cold
[19:49:29] <Flitty> if heaters were the cause of global warming we'd shut them all down
[19:49:37] <%Naru> no we wouldn't
[19:50:14] <Flitty> yes we would
[19:57:19] <Flitty> naru
[19:57:26] <%Naru> ?
[19:57:31] <Flitty> if you were my imoto
[19:57:39] <Flitty> would you let me brush your teeth
[19:58:01] <%Naru> no
[19:58:08] <Flitty> well
[19:58:15] <Flitty> you probably wouldn't have a choice
[19:58:19] <Flitty> if you were sick or something
[19:58:27] <Flitty> and the parents were out
[19:58:36] <Flitty> then I'd brush the fuck out of your teeth
[19:59:15] <%Naru> please stop
[19:59:19] <%Naru> it's too creepy
[19:59:34] <Flitty> stop what
[19:59:54] <%Naru> with the tooth brushing stuff
[19:59:59] * %Naru goes to make some dinner
Once upon a time, in an IRC channel far, far away...(More)
Jesus Christ. Was it really a month since my last post? I don't even remember what I did at Anime Expo anymore. Whatever. I'll just try to write down as much as I can remember. Hopefully, it'll at least be as good as the post that I made last year.
- Wow. I don't even remember. What the hell was I doing that day?
- I think I bought some stuff.
- Then I met up with some people from MAL.
- I think that's it.
- Just looked through some of the pictures that I took to refresh my memory. Looks like I took a picture of an old lady cosplaying as Tieria Erde from Gundam 00, which I won't post up because I'm too lazy.
- Looks like I took some more pictures.
- Then I followed MAL people to that Highschool of the Dead screening.
- Also remember seeing a bunch of Madoka cosplayers.
- Went to Toshiyuki Morikawa's panel and took a bunch of pictures.
- Headed to the exhibit hall to find where he was signing autographs right after so I could get a video of him saying 'VOLTEKKA'.
- I actually wanted to get him to do that during the Q&A but the line piled up very quickly and they started cutting people off after a certain point.
- Most of the questions that people asked were related to his roles in Naruto, Bleach, and Final Fantasy. That's how I figured out that a lot of these people didn't know who he was a few hours prior to the panel.
- In fact, one of the people that I talked to after the panel said that she only came because she heard that he voiced Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7 a few minutes before the panel started.
- Someone asked him about the times when he broke the mic while voicing, which was relevant to my interests. Unfortunately, I don't remember what his answer was.
- Someone in the audience shouted 'SHOUT NOW.' at him to prompt him to scream 'GESPENST KICK' out loud, but I guess he didn't hear him. Props to whoever did that though.
- Anyway, I went to the exhibit hall to find out where he was doing autographs and I bumped into my friend(Person A), and we met up with another friend(Person B), and we just started talking for a while. Don't remember what we were talking about. All I remember is something about Dancouga and Macross.
- Oh, right. I was playing with Person B's tripod because it looked like Michelle's sniper rifle, from Macross Frontier. Don't remember what we were talking about Dancouga though.
- After a while, I realized I was late and started looking around. I ended up being the last person in line before they started cutting the line off.
- Autographs started 30 minutes late, and the guy had to leave in 30 minutes, and there was absolutely no hope in me getting that video of him.
- The kid in front of me was pretty pissed about it too. He had a cardboard thing and a pen ready for him too.
- They were raffling out tickets at the panel earlier, and the winners got some ticket to cut ahead of the rest of the line during the autograph session. Some guy didn't give a shit about it and sold it to me for $5.
- Since the kid in front looked like he really wanted the autograph, and I was only looking to get the video, and since I'm such a nice person, I told the kid that I'll get his cardboard thing signed for him.
- The kid also gave me $5 since I bought the ticket, so I guess I got to cut ahead of the line for free.
- There were still others ahead of me though, since I was the last one to get in with a VIP ticket.
- Some girl ahead of me brought a dry pen, and all the staff members around Morikawa were scrambling to find a good pen while Morikawa tried scratching the pen on a piece of paper until something came out.
- That took about a minute. I could tell that the people behind me in line were sorta pissed about it. Looks like some of them even flew over from Japan just to get this man's autograph.
- There was some other girl who tried to get him to sign an album or something, but she didn't take the plastic wrap off of it, so she sorta struggled with the wrapper, until Morikawa himself took it from her then also struggled to get the packaging off.
- After a while, I got the autograph for the kid and got a video of him saying 'VOLTEKKAAAAAAAAAAA' and I went away someplace quiet to play back the video about a dozen times.
- He also shook my hand. Felt great.
- I was actually getting the video for my friend(Person C), since he had to go to a funeral during Day 2, and wanted to get a video of him doing that.
- Don't think I'll upload the Morikawa video, because I honestly can't be assed to do it.
- After that, I met up with MAL people again. They wanted to eat dinner at this terrible, expensive restaurant and I tagged along. I bought like a $10 dollar bowl of Macaroni and Cheese, which didn't fill me up at because it was just so small. Probably should've brought in some outside food from one of those lunch trucks.
- More Madoka cosplayers. I think a whole bunch of them gathered in some spot too.
- After dinner with MAL people, I went up to the tabletop gaming room and met some guy who calls himself 'Professor Hentai' and some other guy who I don't remember at all and they taught me how to play Tanto Cuore and I played a round of it with them and that guy that isn't Professor Hentai left to do something.
- These two other people who apparently know Professor Hentai came over, and we played a few rounds of Whack the Catgirl. Interesting game.
- Met up with Person C and I showed him the Morikawa video.
- He was pretty disappointed by it because it didn't break my camera's mic and he didn't do it in his D-Boy voice.
- We went to exhibit hall afterwards. I remember buying every volume of Code Geass: Knightmare of Nunally and Code Geass: Suzaku of the Counterattack.
- Then I split to go to Muon Kurosaki's concert.
- They wouldn't let me in because I had a camera on me and told me that I had to go to bag check and leave my camera there.
- By the time I was at bag check, it was already 10 minutes into the concert, so I just gave the ticket to someone who cared since I got it for free with my AX pass anyway.
- Went to the tabletop gaming room again and played Tanto Cuore again with some random people that I just met. A white guy and a Filipino couple.
- I couldn't tell if they were a couple or if they were siblings, and I didn't feel like asking either.
- Person B and Person C later joined to watch, since they didn't know how to play and none of us felt like explaining how to play the game to them.
- At around midnight, we started getting hungry so the Filipino couple who were playing with us bounced to get all you can eat BBQ at Koreatown.
- Me, Person B, Person C, and the other guy who was playing with us(Person D) went out to check for any places to eat within walking distance.
- About half an hour later, we ordered a hundred Chicken McNuggets from a McDonalds.
- Also, the main floor was closed so we had to walk up to the drive-though to order like a bunch of stoners.
- Person B is a stoner though, I think. He's pretty good at rolling up paper.
- Also, on our way out, we saw a group of Madoka cosplayers.
- Met up with Person D and went into the exhibit hall, and I bought a Tanto Cuore set, because I actually like the game.
- Then we went for a round in the table-top gaming room.
- Also, a redneck joined in while we were setting up, and we played with him.
- Met up with Person C and went into the exhibit hall again.
- Bought DVD sets of Mazinkaiser SKL, Gundam 0080, and Infinite Ryvius while I was there.
- Also bought Vol4 of Gundam Ecole du Ciel, intending to buy every volume of it, because it was only like $2, and I didn't know that it's still ongoing.
- I think that's it.
- Also, more Madoka cosplayers.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I DIDN'T GET BINGO. WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL KYUBEY, MADOKA?
[17:14:24] * saka is now known as sakana
[17:20:36] <llxwarbirdxll> sakana-chan
[17:20:39] <llxwarbirdxll> I can't sleep
[17:20:42] <llxwarbirdxll> tell me a story
[17:20:49] <Nyaaru> it's 5:20
[17:20:54] <Nyaaru> why would you sleep now
[17:20:57] <llxwarbirdxll> fuck you
[17:21:02] <llxwarbirdxll> I was making a joke
[17:21:04] <%sakana> once upon a time, a birdy exploded
[17:21:10] <Nyaaru> I like this story.
[17:21:16] <%sakana> and we lived happily ever after. the end.
[17:21:21] <Nyaaru> 10/10
[17:21:23] <llxwarbirdxll> no u
[17:21:28] <llxwarbirdxll> fuck you
[17:21:32] <llxwarbirdxll> I'm done with your story
[17:21:32] <%sakana> ;D
[17:21:33] <llxwarbirdxll> get out
[17:22:18] * %sakana sings
[17:22:35] <%Aokaado> got any more cool stories ?
[17:22:39] <llxwarbirdxll> too late for singing
[17:22:41] <llxwarbirdxll> get out
As you can see, it was less than a day.
I SHALL NOW PROCEED TO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT IN PREPARATION FOR THIS OCCASION, FOR BEING MEGUCA IS SUFFERING.